25

Saturday, 3 January 2015


I am currently reading about enzymes while listening to Fix You by Coldplay. Today's the 3rd of January in the year 2015!! And I think it's still not too late to wish all of you guys a Happy New Year! 2014 was a hectic year for me; from finishing matriculation to starting fresh in university. The best thing that happened to me in 2014 was probably when my now boyfriend told me he liked me and how things went uphill from there :-) (Cheesy, I know). How about new years resolutions? I got plenty lol.

The first thing I'd like to get done is to lose weight! I've gained weight the last 3 years. I used to be known as the active girl who would eat mountains of food and never gain weight because of my high metabolism rate. But after finishing school, I started putting on weight and fat and now I am at 54kg D: I am being totally honest! Some people are like "but you still look skinny to me." Well, you've never seen me naked (inappropriate). I'm beginning to feel really insecure with my body and it is affecting my confidence. So I've set a goal weight for me to achieve which is 45kg and I'm trying really hard to get to that. Wish me luck :-)

Secondly, since the second semester will start early February, I pledge to always go to class, finish my assignments early and NOT PROCRASTINATE and overall just focus more on my studies. I don't feel like I did bad in the first semester, but I could've done better. Besides that, I plan on changing my appearance. Not change it completely, but I want to learn how to apply natural make up and wear more neat clothes. This is all gonna help my confidence and make me believe in myself more. I know how people are saying "You gotta love yourself for who you are!" but what if I DON'T like who I am now and want to better myself? I think that is what's important in life. To find out what you like and don't like about yourself and change so you could be a better you.

I think these two resolutions are the most important for now. Here's to a better me in 2015!


No comments :