29

Monday, 26 January 2015


This post is more like an announcement :-| I currently do not have my laptop with me. I have sent it to Apple's Service Centre for repairs. Nasib baik takde crack pape & cover warranty. Takyah bayar. Yeay. Lol. Right now I'm using my phone to at least keep this blog up to date. I'm thinking of changing my blog's theme to a new one for 2015 after I get my laptop back. So what has been happening?

...I bought myself a Canon EOS 1200D a few days ago! I was over the moon. Canon has been my dream camera since I was in my lower secondary form. I've already started taking pics and.. will have to wait for my laptop to come back for me to edit all of them x____x 2nd semester will start on the 22nd of February but I've to check into my room on the 16th (a week early) because I've a competition to train for, which is PPC: Pertandingan Pertolongan Cemas. I'm aiming to be a very active member in Kolej Burhanuddin Helmi's BSMM. Hee. Life has been really fun lately. Although my mission to lose weight is going NO WHERE. Aiming to lose 10kg in 2 months. Wish me luck haha.

P/S: I'm more active on Instagram @nazihurr :3

No comments :