30: New theme + Absolute Thai

Thursday, 29 January 2015


Hello. Good news: I got my laptop back yesterday and went straight to work with my blog theme and today I present to you my new theme! Hurray *confetti emoji* I wanted to go minimalistic (rasanya?) or in other words acah-acah design matang so I went for the classic gray black and a few colours here and there look. Pretty much satisfied with it. I don't think I will have any more time to edit it after this so let's just consider this the design for 2015!

Anyway, today I went to IOI City Mall Putrajaya with my bro, Muizz, and we had lunch at Absolute Thai. We ordered the Hot & Spicy Tom Yam, stir-fry chicken with ginger and stir-fry broccoli with prawns. Every dish tasted fresh and delicious. 10/10 would come again with my boyfriend and girlfriends lol. Sedap gila wei. My boyfriend recommended me to try this restaurant and I wasn't disappointed. Later on we went shopping at Parksons; I bought 2 pairs of black pants that I luuuuhv. Then we went to Sony where Muizz bought a PS4 game- CoD: Advanced Warfare.

 





No comments :