37: Frickin' writers block.

Saturday, 7 February 2015


Hallo. I do not have anything to talk about at the moment. It's not like I don't have anything to talk about, it's just this writer's block that I get after 1 week of intense blogging. Lol. This is why I update like once in every few months when I was in matriculation because although I had tonnes of stuff to talk about, my fingers go numb everytime I try to type everything out because I do not know where to start. If I were to write one post about the things I go through at matriculation or university, it would take months. Belum tambah lagi benda-benda kat sekolah dulu.

I've also started a dream journal lately 'cause I'm on the journey to becoming a lucid dreamer. Here are two of my recent entries. The second one actually had more at the top but I had to cut it out because it was pretty personal. And if you notice, I actually dreamt of crying because I missed Nano. Lol. Not only am I a crybaby in real life, I am also a crybaby in my dreams. HAH. So far I can conclude that my mind is very weird. "Amazing chinese ball contraption" isn't just any contraption you've ever seen. It's spectacular. I wrote all that I could in the fastest way possible because you forget dreams in like 10 minutes. I'll try to be more detailed next time.

 

Lastly, I added new stuff to my blog like the tags sections. I don't really have much content yet, but I'm thinking of making another Photoshop tutorial. Only thing is.... I don't know what tutorial I want to do. SOOOO I'm taking suggestions. If I have any readers... please comment or visit my ask.fm to leave suggestions okay? That's probably all I have for today. BYE.

No comments :