55: Simple Skincare ~ Favourites

Thursday, 30 July 2015


Disclaimer | This is the skincare product that was suitable to my skin, which is moderately sensitive, can go from being very oily to very dry depending on the temperature. I have a neutral skin tone that tans easily if it's sunny but can go back to being light when i stay indoors for a day or two. If you want to make sure a product is suitable for you, try putting some of the product in the crevice of your arm / the area above your elbow, leave it one for one night and see if it turns red or not. If it doesn't, it is probably suitable to your skin. But you still should be cautious. If any irritation occurs on your skin, immediately stop using the product and consult a doctor if irritations proceeds. If you're searching for a solution to a very bad skin problem, I suggest you to not search for a solution on the internet yourself, consult a dermatologist, and get professional help. If all things fail, I always suggest you go organic. For skin purposes, of course. MOVING ALONG...
Today I thought that I'd share with you all, my all-time favourite skincare brand: Simple Skincare. I've been using Simple for almost a year now, and I'm glad to say my skin has improved a lot. After enrolling into university, I started to neglect my skin and have little to none time to follow a skincare routine. My skin started getting very dull and was very prone to breakouts. I usually don't get large acnes, but my skin tend to get red spots all over and become very bumpy. My confidence level last year was near 0, until I discovered Simple. After trying on the starter kit, my skin slowly became more healthier. Then I moved on to buying the normal-sized products. They have a lot of ranges to choose from, like the Kind to Skin range, Spotless Skin range and Clear Skin Oil Balancing Range. I haven't tried anything from the Regeneration range, but I'm aiming to buy a bottle of Age Resisting Eye Cream :3

Anyway.. I want to show you guys 3 of my favourite products from Simple Skincare:

1) Cleansing Face Wipes
These are my ABSOLUTE favourite face wipes EVER. Each wipe is stretchable and filled with goodness and you're able to wipe off all your make up with only one piece. Not to mention, it takes off waterproof make up so so easily. My new favourite time of the day is wiping off my make up and giving my skin a breath of fresh air. My mother bought me 3 packs the other day. I can hear my skin thanking Mama for helping her broke daughter ;_;

2) Facial Scrub
This is probably the product I use most, which is the Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub. This product is said to be gentle enough to be used everyday, so I use it every night before I go to bed and wake up with a fresh clear skin every morning. 

3) Moisturiser
Last but not least, this moisturiser. I usually put this on ma face after I scrub it. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily. After application, it's like my skin absorbs it's nutrients and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.

The best thing about Simple is that all of their products are free of any fragrance and colour, so it doesn't easily irritate sensitive skin. Their products are also packed with good vitamins for the skin. I saw a significant change in my skin. My skin is now very clear, smooth as a baby's bum, less oily but not dry, and there are no signs of acne scars :-) <3
Visit http://simpleskincare.my/ for more info~
 That is all for now. Bye and thanks for reading.

2 comments :

balqis said...

Teringin jgk nk pakai simple ni. Sbb muka ade tompok2 merah da lama tk hilang

Neha Chopra said...

Thanks for the post i like your brand but i used all from Forest essential products