60: I am ready for 2015 (and this semester) to end.

Wednesday, 2 December 2015


My last post was on 22nd August 2015.

A few months have flown by and let me just say that this semester isn't quite the way I planned it to be. I don't want to create excuses, but I can list a few reasons why. First of all, all of my classes start at noon. The earliest class of the week is currently on Friday, 10 a.m, organic chemistry. That is the EARLIEST. I am quite envious of the people who have classes at 8am, although I know they are surely envious of my schedules too. I really miss my 8am-5pm schedule that made me very productive when I was in matriculation. Right now, all I'm focusing on is to make sure I get at least 3 hours of sleep at night and wake up about an hour before class starts (which is usually around 9~11). Pretty late for a lady. It's not that I have assignments piling up on my desk, but I am overly busy with extracurricular activities, mainly BSMM. Sometimes I wish I didn't get the title "Commandant of BSMM Detachment 88D". My weight's increasing as my stamina's DEcreasing, the amount of food I eat is devastating and so is my sleep schedule. I have about a month to save this semester, so let it be worth it.
"life is a pain"

I have a lot to share, mainly about make up and my current skin care routine, but I'll save that for later. Let me just say, I've been a lipstick junkie for the past few months and am dying to share them. For now, I'll try to focus on my diet and sleep schedule first :-) Wish me luck! 
Anime I just finished watching:
10/10 worth the tears ;_;

3 comments :

§ ✿ said...

Been following you since two or three years ago I guess. Since you're still in secondary school. I'm back in blogging and search for ya and wow a lot had happened~ best of luck for everything !

§ ✿ said...

btw visit my blog at http://artsy-le-bella.blogspot.my/ hehe

Nazihah said...

@ § ✿
hi! thank you :)