66: Sorry I haven't been blogging that much T____T

Wednesday, 16 March 2016


Hello everyone~

I'm really sorry that I haven't been blogging that often since the semester has started. I've been very busy with work and work and work. Plus, my camera is broken so I can't take any pictures. I actually have a lot of stuff to share but I couldn't find to the time to do so because of all the stuff I have to which are:
1) Organize an annual grand meeting for BSMM Det. 88D
2) Organize our annual forensic dinner which is this May (with me as the Ketua Pengarah ~.~)
3) Organize our 10 year anniversary forensic dinner which will be held in December (with me as the Ketua Pengarah AGAIN because they (our lecturers) prefer someone already with experience of handling a dinner event... which I'm still getting used to)
4) Make posters for our Rumah Hantu (jeng jeng jeng) sempena Family Day KBH
5) WORK WORK WORK 
To top it all off, our scholarship money hasn't been credited yet and we're all currently living on a budget even though we have books that we have to buy for our subjects. But I am going to collect my BB1M tomorrow and am planning to go to Kinokuniya to find myself a book on Polymer Chemistry and Basic Spectroscopy... Haiz.

I am really appreciative to all of my followers so a HUGE thank you to guys for supporting me huhu. I'll write more as soon as I have the time! Ciao~

No comments :