69: Video assignment: Cholinergic Drugs // Update on life

Saturday, 30 July 2016


Hello everyone!

It has really been a while since I updated this blog and I am very sorry :( I've been busy with my packed short semester schedule and on the weekdays I am mainly focused on studying/ finishing assignments/ answering quizzes. I made a video last week for my basic pharmacology class and I thought I'd share it with you :) Editing, voice narration and drawings were all by myself with the assistance of Powtoon.


I will probably update more after I've finished the semester and there will be some slight changes in my blog's design. Thank you so much for still following this blog huhu. Goodbye!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi! You edit video guna apa eh? And how you record yr voice thru phone I guess?

Nazihah said...

@Anonymous
Saya edit guna iMovie & i record my voice using my laptop punya webcam and just use the audio hehe